There are many systems out there, all that fit a different need. So how do you choose the right one and what factors do you need to consider?
First of all you should ask yourself the following questions:
- What do I want out of an Intruder Alarm?
- What type of system do I need?
- What influences the type of system I need?
- Do I have to comply with any British Standards and regulations ?
- How do I choose the best company?
- What do I need to do once the system is fitted?
It is also important to understand that an Intruder Alarm is not a solution to all your security concerns, but should be part of an overall security solution.